Sweet Corn Salad

             


             Today when I was busy cooking, wanted something just to munch on. An idea popped in my mind - corn salad !! I made this and kept munching during my cooking. My hubby (not crazy about corn unlike me..) was anxious peeping inside the kitchen wondering what I'm nibbling without sharing with him - I offered him a scoop but he lost interest seeing it was corn... I just challenged him to taste and then decide. After tasting he was smiling and he took the whole bowl for eating because of the tangy-sweet taste. He loved this salad. I could not resist the way the bowl looked near the book he was reading...so had to click.


Ingredients:

Sweet corn - 1 cup (Steamed, i used raw)
Tomato - 2 tablespoons(Finely chopped)
Lemon juice - 1/2 teaspoon
Butter - 1/4 teaspoon
Pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Cilantro - 1/4 teaspoon(finely chopped)
Salt - just a pinch or as needed.


Method:
  • If u do not wish to use raw corn then have them steamed or simply microwave with butter for 30 seconds.
  • Just take a bowl and mix everything together - isn't that easy!
  • Your corn salad is all ready to serve.





NOTE:
  • We can also use some finely chopped onions, celery, mint leaves, chat masala, chilli powder, green chillies and shredded Parmesan cheese too.




Am happy to send this recipe to: