Honeydew Strawberry Smoothy



            My husband loves Honeydew. They are like cantaloupes good to have in slices or beaten to juice. His bad habit though is to eat only the top part of melon as that is very soft and sweet. I am the one to eat the layer beneath it which is like cucumber but I love to because its so good when used in a smoothy with strawberry. A glass is totally filling as an evening time snack. Happy to share my recipe of this lovely smoothy.





Ingredients: (Servings : 2)

Honeydew - 2 cups (chopped cubes)
Strawberry - 5 no's (medium sized)
Sugar / Honey - 1 tablespoon
Milk - 1/4 cup
Water - 1/4 cup





Method:
  • Blend all the ingredients in a blender to form a thick smoothy.
  • Chop some strawberry and place in the bottom of your glass and pour the juice on top and serve cold.



                    Smoothy says: "My before and after picture" of Divya's slurping ;)