Carrot Juice / Carrot Juice Recipe




            The first time I had Carrot Juice was just months ago when I tried Earthbound Organic Farms juice and I simply got addicted with the taste. The juice was so smooth and simply yummy with a clear taste of carrots. I planned to replicate the taste by preparing carrot juice at home. When my little one completed half a glass of juice in no time, I knew I had hit jackpot. Any one who has tried Earthbound could try this recipe and vouch for me :).





Ingredients:   Servings : 2 people
Carrot - 225 grams(I used Baby Carrots)
Cold Water - 1 cup
Cold Milk - 1/2 cup
Honey - 1-1/2 tablespoon


Method:
  • Peel the skin of carrot and chop them to rough pieces.
  • Add chopped Carrots, Milk, Water to a Blender/Mixer and grind to fine paste.
  • Strain the pulp well to remove the juice completely.
  • Add Honey to the strained juice and serve with ice cubes.
  • I got around 400ml of juice for the above ingredients. 
My Notes:
  • 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger can also be added while blending if needed.
  • Sugar can be substituted instead of honey too but reduce sugar or honey according to the sweetness of carrots used. Honey tasted much better than sugar.
  • Do not waste the strained pulp; rather use them as a Face pack or also add while kneading chappathi dough.


Perfectly Sipped