Spotlight : Show Your Best Creation - Part 2

I hope you enjoyed Part-I of Spotlight : Show Your Best Creation. I welcome you all to the Part-2 round up of Spotlight : Show Your Best series! Once again my sincere thanks to all you wonderful blogger who participate and making this event successful. I received another 98  entries and each one was wonderfully creative and delicious.  

Sanoli's Kitchen sent us most entries - total of 24 entries
Home Cook Food sent us 13 entries
Rita Bose cooking sent us 10 entries

Thank u dearies for your enthusiastic participation . Please everyone accept this badge as a token of our appreciation 



Do you know the theme of this month it is Spotlight : Summer Fruit and is going on my sis's blog Recipe Junction. Now shower your support this time too............