Chewy Chocolate Cookies - Celebrating My 200th Post

         It is going 1 year 3 months , I am blogging, and I have gained a lot of friends and without the support of all of you it was not possible. I am posting my 200th post today and this makes me to feel so proud and happy and to celebrate this occasion I made Chewy Cocolate cookies. A special thanks to my elder sister (Indrani of Recipe Junction) and my hubby to support and encouraging me always for blogging.  I just started this blog as a hobby, now this become of my full time job!!! (hehe!! wanna say that I'm addicted).

           Chewy Chocolate cookies is a full of rich dark chocolate goodness from melted bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, egg and vanilla with a touch of salt.




Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour
1/2 cup of bittersweet chocolate
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter
2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup cocoa powder (Natural, Unsweetened)

Method :

Preheat the oven 180C for 10-15 minutes.

Melt chopped chocolate on the stove top when the chocolate is smooth, set aside to rest while you prepare the remaining ingredients.

In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt and set it aside while you mix the wet ingredients.

In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until creamy.  Beat in the eggs one at a time until incorporated. Add in the vanilla and mix. Beat in the cocoa powder until just mixed. Beat in the melted chocolate mixture. Then add the flour/baking soda/salt mixture slowly and continue to beat on a low speed until you have a thick cookie batter.

Using a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measuring cup, portion out the dough on to the pre-lined baking sheets.  Flatten the dough mounds a little bit with your finger tips. Make sure to leave ample space between your cookies because they will spread while they're baking.

Bake 15-20 minutes or until a little crispy around the edges.  Remove from oven and place baking sheets on cooling racks for 5 minutes. Transfer the cookies to the wire rack to cool completely.

You can top it with powdered sugar.





Note: If you like your cookies crispier, allow them to bake a few minutes longer.








Sending this to My First Event "COLOURFUL HOLI" event, Preeti's "Color N Sweet- HOLI FEST" event, Anjali's "Cakes, Cookies and Desserts " event,
Vimitha's "Love n Chocolate Fest" event, Anzz Cafe's "Valentines Special " event, Sumee's "Bon Vivant" event, Vardhini's "Sweet Luv" event, Radhika's "Let’s Cook #12 ~ Sweet Somethings " event, Kalyani's "Valentine Fest - Served with Love" event, Radhika's "I Love Baking #1 " event, Srav's "Dish For Loved Ones " event, Surabhi's "Holi Hai " event,  Raji's "Healthy Diet Event ~ Baked Goodies " event and Julie's "ABC Series: EGG recipes " event