Mushroom-Peas Biriyani - My First Guest Post





             Rafeeda - "Ummi" of two beautiful kids, food blogger, writer and photographer of her wonderful food blog with unique recipes from Kerala and around - juggles multiple roles easily in her life. She also has a special way of providing comments that has made me know her more. Whenever I read her post I always smile because she writes just the way she is...Naturally! Very happy to Guest post for the first time for one of my best blogging buddies - Rafeeda of "The Big Sweet Tooth". I always had a fear about guest posting, thinking it would upset host reputation but when I saw Rafee updating guest posts I was excited and wanted to play my part. All I did was post my interest on FB message. She popped up with double excitement and replied me. Well when you have good support to back you up, you can put your fears aside and get ready to rock. Check out my Mushroom-Peas Biriyani recipe on her blog


Know her more in just a click away...
    Thank you so much Rafee...I am so glad that you gave me a chance to be a part.