Mutta Kothiyathu / Egg Fry / Onion-eggs scrambled

           Ah, can't begin to explain my husband's love for eggs !!! If not for my restrictions, he would take egg for each meal in the day. This recipe is from my mom's; the aroma of coconut oil, small onions, green chilli and eggs is fresh in my memory. So, when I reproduced it for my hubby, tan-ta-da, it sure did draw his curious eyes and nose to the kitchen.. aha.. best credit for a wife.


Ingredients:

Eggs - 5 no's
Milk - 1/8th cup
Onion - 2/3 cup (finely chopped)
Green Chillies - 1 tablespoon(finely chopped)
Garlic - 1-1/2 teaspoons(smashed and chopped)
Coconut oil - 1 tablespoon
Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon (Crushed)
Salt - As needed

Method:
  • Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl

    • Heat coconut oil, add garlic and green chilli for a minute(nice aroma comes out).

    • Add chopped onions,salt and saute to golden brown colour.

    • Add egg mixture and mix well. let it cook and get scrambled. now add pepper,mix well.

    • Switch off your stove and transfer to a bowl to serve.


    Am happy to send this recipe to:

    CWL.jpg